Terms of Service
1. This website is operated by Neworkflow , represented by Pierre Becher. Neworkflow offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
2. The services offered are presented on this website without obligation. The contract between the client and Neworkflow is concluded electronically by the acceptance of terms and payment of the client.
3. I reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason prior to a commitment being made by the client in the form of payment or the first consulting session.
4. The scope of the project is limited to the services outlined in the proposal. Additional charges may be requested if the client requests a change in the project deliverables, scope or timeline. This additional work is charged at US$ 150 / 125 € per hour.
5. The workshop packages are subject to a 1-Month expiration period: The workshop, follow-up and training sessions must be used within 30 days from the date of purchase. After expiration of the deadline, the claim expires.
6. Custom consulting proposals are valid for the time outlined in the proposal (usually 1 month). The project has a fixed deadline outlined in the proposal. The project timeline will commence from the date of the first project call.
7. As availability and capacity can change rapidly, our consulting services will be delivered in a timely manner based on the mutual availability of the client and consultant. If booking calls with the consultant on a fixed duration basis and the call finishes earlier, the entire duration of the call may be counted towards the client’s budget.
8. Completing the stated deliverables is conditional on the consultant being provided with the necessary assets, materials, consent or access within the project timeframe.
9. The price of the service is available on the website or will be offered to the client in an individual proposal. Payment is made in accordance with the following payment terms:
- Secure SSL encrypted payments can be made online via credit card (powered by Stripe), PayPal or bank transfer.
- A 2.9% processing fee will be added to payments via credit card or PayPal.
- No processing fee will be applied for bank transfer payments. Please note that charges of your bank for international bank transfer (Swift) may apply. The clients covers the bank transfer fees.
An invoice will be emailed to the client after successful payment.
10. In case several partial payments have been agreed and the client is in delay of payment after expiration of the payment deadline, the consultant is entitled, after expiration of a reasonable grace period, to suspend the delivery of all services until payment has been received.
11. Refund policy: I want you to be completely happy with any product or service you purchase from me. If you have any questions, concerns, or problems, please let me know.
My consulting services come with a 14-day money back guarantee to protect the client in case the client is dissatisfied with my work. This guarantee does not cover changes in scope or the client changing their mind about the service. Clients are expected to fully research software capabilities prior to engagement. Refund requests must be made in text form by email. No refunds are provided after more than 14 days following purchase.
12. The consultant agrees that they will not disclose, divulge, reveal, report or use, for any purpose, any confidential information which the consultant has obtained, except as authorised by the client or as required by law. The obligations of confidentiality will apply during the term and will survive indefinitely upon termination of this agreement.
13. In the event that either Party breaches a material provision under this Agreement, the non-defaulting Party may terminate this Agreement immediately.
14. Except as otherwise provided in this Agreement, the Consultant may, at the Consultant’s absolute discretion, engage a third party sub-contractor to perform some or all of the obligations of the Consultant under this Agreement and the Client will not hire or engage any third parties to assist with the provision of the Services.
15. Except as otherwise provided in this Agreement, the Consultant will have full control over working time, methods, and decision making in relation to provision of the Services in accordance with the Agreement. The Consultant will work autonomously and not at the direction of the Client. However, the Consultant will be responsive to the reasonable needs and concerns of the Client.
16. The Consultant is not liable for any delay, unavailability or technical failures (bugs) of third-party service providers, in particular the software providers and applications that are mandatory for the delivery of the service (e.g. ClickUp). The Consultant will notify the client of relevant failures of third-party service providers as soon as it becomes aware of them.
16. Contact Information: Smartflow Solutions LLC, 8051 N Tamiami Trail STE E6, Sarasota, FL 34243, United States.